My Future Job


The kind of job that I would like to have it´s a job where I could have time for me, where I could do what a like and not get stressed, something that I enjoy, working the right time and resting doing other things too, I imagine a job where I could work from home, doing my designs relax with a good cup of coffee and then during my free time doing whatever I could want in the moment, sometimes meeting with clients or work partners. I love to travel so would be really nice to be able to do, I don´t know if I would like to do it too often because it could be really exhausting so a few times during the year would be just fine. About the money I´ve never been too interested on it, just the enough to have my house, maybe a car and stuff to live a good and regular life it would be okay for me.
The major I’m studying is Design, and the reason it´s only because between all the other careers I couldn´t find something that I would really like to do, to me design is the less bad but during this time I have enjoyed learning new things about it. To me the best job is to be happy doing what you like, doesn´t even has to be a career in University or anywhere else, I think that it´s possible to find and live doing what you love elsewhere, if you just have the will and passion to do it, you can do it.

Comentarios

  1. I also think it is great to work only when you want to, it sounds like a very relaxed job, and about if this is the kind of thing you would like to do, I think it is very difficult to have a clear decision, because there are too many options and it is very hard to decide just yet!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Postgraduate Studies

My best holidays

My Hobbies