My Hobbies


Which are my hobbies?
Why did I choose these hobbies?
Is there any other hobby I am interested on it?

My hobbies are mostly about art, since I was a little kid that I draw and never stopped doing that so my interests were being influenced by that way. So knowing that, drawing is one of my hobbies, I´m not very used to paint though, I’m more into the black and grey style, and from there that I decided to learn how to tattoo. I started a few years ago but haven´t practice enough yet to think in about something serious but I really like it so I see myself doing it in a future, so when I can make some free time for that I will keep practicing. I also like to play to guitar and sing, I really love music so enjoy a lot doing it, makes me feel relax and enjoy of that moments.
I choose this hobbies, or I get into them because I have been always interested in the different forms of art, I think that doing that is such a wonderful experience that helps you to appreciate one of the cool things in this life.
About other hobbies I would like, would be into the same I think, playing other instrument like cello or doing any other artistic things, something that could do in the nature would be a nice option too for me, but I think that would have to be something like, something to feel in peace and relax doing, leaving all the stress and problems behind to enjoy life how it has to be.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Postgraduate Studies

My best holidays