My best holidays

The best holidays that I’ve ever had was in Australia, January 2016. I went there alone to visit my family who lives in there, but first I had to deal with almost 16 hours flying in the airplane.
Once I arrived Melbourne my aunt and uncle were in the airport waiting for me. I stayed with them and other family members for almost 3 months, so I could experience the aussie life style with them. I went to many different places with my different relatives, with my uncles I went to see the kangaroos in a national park where they were living wild in there, they took me to the beach too, to try some sea food around there and enjoy the view of the sunset. With my cousins I went to a lot of different places, they are many and have their own families already so I moved with each one of them sometimes all together. We went to places like zoos, more beaches, family meetings and to try different kind of food in there, from different countries mostly because Melbourne is a place where you can see people from different cultures that are living there or just tourists like me.
What makes it the best holiday to me it´s that I could have the chance to spend time knowing and sharing with a part of my family that I didn´t had the opportunity before to do it because of the distance, so for me was really enjoyable to do all those different things and stay all that time with them, didn´t feel like a foreign at all, it felt just like being in home.

Resultado de imagen para melbourne

Comentarios

  1. I think it is really nice to travel somewhere and feel yourself at home.. And Australia sounds very like a very interesting place to visit. Mostly the things I hear from Australia is the dangerous animals and spiders there are, so I usually forget that it is a very enjoyable country

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It seem very nice:, because you can spend time with your family and the same time know more about the culture of Australia

    ResponderBorrar
  3. i have a friend that lives in Australia! such a beautiful place, i hope to travel there someday.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. That sounds grat, Australia is such a beautiful country.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Postgraduate Studies

My Hobbies