That place where i would like to be

      

When I ask to myself where is the place i would like to travel it´s always hard, or impossible, to pick only one. The different things to see, experience, and the bonds that I have with the places I can imagine make me doubt, but if I would have to pick one right now to go I couldn´t think in somewhere else than Portland, Oregon or Alaska, but mostly the first one.

I have been always interested in the nature and the forests, and Oregon has a lot of that. The pure air, beautiful views and the possibility to move around the country and visit the different places alike that you can find easily in a short time, escape from the city into the wild. Plus, for me, it makes it more important the fact that my girlfriend lives there, so I can´t wait to go there and experience by myself all those things that she already experienced.

To me there is no better feeling that find the peace in the calm of the nature, the sound of the birds and creeks, that sweet melody that only the nature could sing for us, so don´t really care where the place could be, if I could feel relax and happy there, would be more than enough for me.





Comentarios

  1. Like you, it is also difficult for me to pick just one place to travel. There are so many!
    And I also like the wild and forests but I think there is enough of that here in Chile to experience to find that peace.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Yes, I think that is impossible to choose one favorite place in the world haha, but I think that your choise it was pretty cool.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Postgraduate Studies

My best holidays

My Hobbies